I wanted to share a story that a very successful businessman shared with us that led us to change our belief levels for the better. This person travels the world educating people on how to grow their home based business. We have never looked back.
Imagine you’re at work one day, and your boss comes to you and says,
- “Bad news, we’re going to have to fire you. Business is bad. And the economy stinks.” (A bit like now?)
You feel depressed. No more career. No more regular pay cheques.
And then the boss says,
- “You know what? If you were to work just one extra hour overtime every day for free, from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday, we’ll let you keep your job and you can continue collecting your same pay cheque.”
Now, what would you do?
Well, most people would say,
- “Well, I will work the extra hour of overtime just to keep my job. I know I will be working the extra hour for free, but it is important to keep my present job.”
And then the boss says,
- “Well, I know it’s kind of bad news for you but there is some good news. If you work an hour of overtime, Monday through Friday for no pay, just one extra hour a day . . . at the end of two years, we’ll let you retire at full pay.”
All of a sudden, how do you feel?
You feel like saying,
- “Wow! Excellent! What an opportunity! Just work one hour overtime for free, Monday through Friday, and two years from now . . . I retire at full pay!”
So what would happen?
You’re working overtime and six months later one of your friends says,
- “Hey, why don’t you quit doing that? You’re working an hour overtime and not getting paid for it.”
You say to your friend,
- “No way! I only have 18 more months to go and then I’m going to retire!”
A year from now, maybe your spouse says,
- “You know what, dear? You’ve been working that free hour of overtime for the past 12 months. Why don’t you spend more time here at home instead of working that hour overtime?”
- “No, no, no! Just one more year and I can retire at full pay.”
And you would be at work faithfully, Monday through Friday, working that overtime so you could retire.
And you would be excited about the opportunity.
Well, we have a similar opportunity to retire with our business.
We ask people to spend one hour a day, Monday through Friday building their own business. And all you have to do is talk to some people.
And you don’t have to worry too much about what you say or how good you are, because you know what? You’ll get better. The longer you do this business, the more you’ll learn.
So maybe after the first month you say,
“Gee, I really don’t know what to say.”
The second month you get a little better and say,
“Well, I know the name of the company is the Wonderful Company.”
The third month you get better at this and say,
“I think this is a neat business. You might want to look at it.”
And the fourth month you get better and better.
Just invest an hour a day. And at the end of two years you might be pleasantly surprised and say,
“You know what? I can replace my full-time income and retire for the rest of my life.”
So – would you take advantage of that opportunity?
If you are like most people, you will want to take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. But, you won’t do it.
Here is why you won’t do it.
A little voice inside of your head is saying,
- “But what if it doesn’t work? What if I waste an hour a day over those two years? What if I’m not good at this? I don’t know anyone who has retired in this business. I only know people who retired with a pension from a job. This might not be a sure thing.”
Yes, you’re going to have some doubt. You will have a belief problem. And that’s pretty natural.
So here is what we are going to do to help you with your belief.
To encourage you along the way, every month we’re going to make a payment into your bank account — just to keep your spirits up as you build your business.
When you get these occasional payments, you will say,
“I know it works! I’ve got these payments to prove it.”
And that is why you want to start your business today.
To join our unique UK based business opportunity, please click here to get started on a more prosperous life, not just financially, but in terms of more time to enjoy yourself with your loved ones.